|Freq Monster 801's `to do' list
- MMI/O support for the Crystal CS4281 sound card.
This card uses 32bit MMI/O for OPL3 emulation which
isn't currently supported (investigate hwinterface32B01.dll).
- CC to note transformer converting CC values into
midi note on/off events.
- Multiple CC bends if desired. Allow CC receive
targets in circuit bend to be individually bent and/or
any inbound or outbound CC to be bent.
- Program change events mapped to performance.
Allow performance entries to be tagged for program
- Fix LFO phase. Currently phase is only read at
trigger time and has no effect during a cycle.
- Rewrite sequence. Add event driven scripting
facility to trigger events based on beat/bar/tick/key.
- Allow editable and alternate tuning tables.
- Add CC to the OPL3 drum kit.